Monday, August 24, 2009

Pow Wow Poncho Blythe Doll


Pow Wow Poncho is the Blythe Doll that I am going to get, since she is only $95, one of the cheapest ones I've found. All I'll do is change her hair, since the hair kind of creeps me out. Okay, so yeah.
Or, I'll make it easier, & get the 200 something dollars priced Veronica Lace doll..
This is Ashton-Drake's fantastically faithful version of the 1972 Blythe known as Pow Wow Poncho. She's wearing a brown fringe cape, a cream bodysuit, a pair of brown hippie boots and dotty undies. She's got the 4 original eyecolors (pink, orange, blue and green) and long blonde hair with a center part. She comes to you in a replica 1972 box and includes a white plastic stand, just like the dear old Kenners. Also included is a certificate of authenticity.

1 comment:

  1. Very pleasant blog specially to me because I am a huge fan of Blythe doll and just received my new Blythe doll at PIJ :D
    Thanks for your nice review.
    http://bit.ly/blythejp

    ReplyDelete

Followers